By using this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you disagree with the terms, do not use this site.
1. DOWNLOADING: You may download the graphics and content from the site for personal, non-commercial use, but you can't change or delete any information or copyright notices. The right to download is licensed to you by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). AAAS retains full and complete title to the content, images, and trademarks used in this site.
2. JURISDICTION: The content of this site is appropriate and legal in Washington, DC, where we operate and source the site. If the contents, topics, and games used in the site are not appropriate or are illegal in your local area, do not use this site.
3. COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP: Everything in this site is copyrighted and owned by AAAS unless otherwise stated. Unauthorized use of content in this site is prohibited. Permission to use the information for any purpose other than those allowed in this Terms and Conditions document must be in writing from an authorized AAAS representative
4 a. DISCLAIMER ON ACCURACY: While we try to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, we do not guarantee it. Use the site at your own risk, including the sites to which we've linked. We review these sites, but the content of these sites may be modified by their operators (as ours is) and we cannot continuously monitor them.
b. DISCLAIMER ON WARRANTY: AAAS is not liable for any damages or losses that you may incur when using this site. This site is provided to you AS IS, without any warranty, implied or expressed.
5. SUBMISSIONS: Any information that you post on this site becomes the property of AAAS, without any compensation to you, even if AAAS uses your ideas, information, and creations in the future for commercial purposes.
6. ILLEGAL ACTS: Do not post anything that might be libelous, slanderous, false, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive to a reasonable person. If you do anything illegal on this site, we will fully cooperate with federal and local authorities to prosecute.